Description Of AEROCORT ROTACAPS
Aerocort Rotacap is used for Asthma, Wheezing, Shortness of breath, Asphyxiation, Breath shortness, Lungs inflammation, Constriction of airways, Apnea and other conditions. Aerocort Rotacap may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Aerocort Rotacap contains Beclomethasone and Levosalbutamol as active ingredients.
AEROCORT ROTACAPS Chemical Name
- Budesonide (200 mcg)
- Formoterol (6 mcg)
AEROCORT ROTACAPS Manufactured
Uses of AEROCORT ROTACAPS
Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Check the label for directions before use. Place the medicine at the base of rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece. Twist the mouthpiece totally until your hear a click and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece.Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. If some powder remainder in the rotahaler repeat the process.
What is AEROCORT ROTACAPS?
- Runny nose
- Allergic rhinitis
- Hay fever
- Ulcerative colitis
- Inflammation in nose
- Aerocort Forte Rotacap may also be used for purposes not listed here.
How AEROCORT ROTACAPS working
Aerocort Rotacap is a combination of two medicines: Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol and Beclometasone.Levosalbutamol/Levalbuterol is a bronchodilator which works by relaxing the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.
AEROCORT ROTACAPS Dosage
Overdose : In case of overdose, contact your MD as soon as possible.
missed dose : Missed dose should be taken as soon as possible. It is recommended to skip your missed shot, if it is the time for your next scheduled shot.
Adverse effects Of AEROCORT ROTACAPS
- Hoarseness of voice
- Sore throat
- Fungal infection of mouth
- Respiratory tract infection
- Muscle cramp
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of AEROCORT ROTACAPS
- Interaction with alcohol is unknown. Please consult your doctor.
- Aerocort Rotacap may be unsafe to use during pregnancy.
- Animal studies have shown adverse effects on the fetus, however, there are limited person studies.
- Aerocort Rotacap is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited person data suggests that the medicine does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Storage Conditions for AEROCORT ROTACAPS
Store it at controlled space temperature (between 2°C and 25°C). Protect from light and excessive heat.