Apcalis oral Jelly
Apcalis Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It relaxes the muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body.
Apcalis oral Jelly
Description Of Apcalis oral Jelly
Apcalis Oral Jelly (Tadalafil) belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase inhibitors. It relaxes the muscles and increases blood flow to particular areas of the body. Apcalis Oral Jelly helps men who suffer from erectile dysfunction by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Apcalis oral Jelly Chemical Name
Apcalis oral Jelly Manufacturer
- Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Uses of Apcalis oral Jelly
- Erectile Dysfuntion
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
What is Apcalis oral Jelly?
Apcalis Oral Jelly is a successful treatment for impotency or erectile dysfunction. This medication allows couples to remain in intercourse at an organic time. Dissimilar to tablets, apcalis jelly is quite easy to intake and is quickly absorbed into the immune system. The medication works by calming muscles in the penis and enhances blood flow in it, thereby assisting men to reach and sustain an erection. The generic name of the medicine is tadalafil and comes under the category of vasodilators. Apart from this, we can drop ship this apcalis jelly anywhere across the Indian territory at a nominal price.
How Apcalis oral Jelly working
Keep in mind that this medication belongs to a class of drugs called PDE-5 inhibitors. It works by relaxing muscles and improving the blood flow into penile areas, so that it offers an effective solution to those men who have certain erectile problems. Its intake allows you to improve your erections.
How is Apcalis oral Jelly used?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Apcalis Oral Jelly is to be taken with food.
Apcalis oral Jelly Indications
It improves the blood flow into penile issues, thus, providing you with better and stronger erections.
You can benefit from shorter reaction time compared to standard pills because it takes only 15 minutes for this jelly to start working.
Its effect can last up to 36 hours.
This Apcalis form is handier and more comfortable to use.
Its consumption is made easier because it’s available as a fruit-flavored jelly.
You don’t have to plan your sexual activity in advance.
Apcalis oral Jelly Dosage
The recommended starting dose of Cialis for use as needed in most patients is 10 mg, taken prior to anticipated sexual activity.
The dose may be increased to 20 mg or decreased to 5 mg, based on individual efficacy and tolerability. The maximum recommended dosing frequency is once per day in most patients.
Cialis for use as needed was shown to improve erectile function compared to placebo up to 36 hours following dosing. Therefore, when advising patients on optimal use of Cialis, this should be taken into consideration.
Contraindication OfApcalis oral Jelly
Cialis is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Cialis is a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Adverse effects Of Apcalis oral Jelly
- nasal congestion and
- blurring of vision.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings OfApcalis oral Jelly
Some medical conditions may interact with Cialis. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Storage Conditions for Apcalis oral Jelly
Store Cialis at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Cialis out of the reach of children and away from pets.