Erectile Dysfunction?? How to solve
Erectile dysfunction is the inability in men to have a firm and hard erection for sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is nowadays a very common problem in men in every age group whether they are youngster’s old men. Most men between the age group of 18-24 years suffer from this problem. Approximately one in ten men suffer from erectile dysfunction. It decreases sexual desires which affect the relationship
If erection failure is less than 20% then it is not a problem and no treatment is required. It may be due to workload, stress, tension, drinking alcohol or relationship problems. But if failure is more than 50% of the time, medication is required. Don’t get embarrassed to tell your condition to the doctor. Be free to explain everything. Consulting family doctor is the best option.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem if not treated. Causes of ED should be taken into consideration. Erectile dysfunction is caused due to
The nerves of the penis get blocked due to vascular disease such as atherosclerosis. This hardens the arteries which decrease the flow of blood and as a result mandatory erection is lost.
Blood flow stops due to other health issues
There are many problems which stop the flow of blood to the penis such as heart diseases, diabetes, high blood pressure, alcohol consumption etc
It is not compulsory but older people suffer from this erectile dysfunction more often.
Physiological conditions such as stress, anxiety, and depression are major causes of failure of erection.
How to solve ED
There are many medicines to solve the issue of erectile dysfunction like vidalista, but medications have side effects which range from minor to severe. The best way to resolve it without any side effects is to cure it with yoga.
Yoga is cheap and the best way to cure many health issues including erectile dysfunction. You can perform yoga in private without telling anyone and get rid of this unusual problem. Yoga opens arteries to allow blood flow to maintain a rock like erection and maintain a happy relationship.
Here are some yoga asana to deal with
This posture is also called the seated forward bend. This asana relaxes the tired pelvic muscles to increase the blood flow. This yoga asana calms you and relieves you from mild depression.
- Touch both our feet in such a way that the toes of both the feet face the ceiling.
- Stretch up your arms while inhaling and while touching the feet exhale out the air.
- Keep your spine erect.
- Hold the toe with the middle finger and index finger.
- Keep this position for at least 20 seconds.
- Slowly come back to normal position
This asana is also called plan pose. It increases your stamina in bed. Notice the difference after performing this for some days.
- Firstly lay straight on your back.
- Push up your body with your hands in such a way that your legs are parallel to the ground.
- Be in this position as long as you can.
- Slowly come back to the original position
This pose is also called a raised leg pose. It helps in an intense workout. It helps to stay longer in missionary positions. It increases the blood flow in pelvic areas to beat erectile dysfunction.
- Stay on the flow
- Lift up your legs to make a 30-degree angle.
- Stay in this position as much as you can
- Now after moving down, lift up your legs to make a 60-degree angle.
- Put your both knees down
This is also called boat pose. It provides energy to hips bullocks to remain longer in bed.
- Lay down straight on the floor.
- Lift up your feet and chest simultaneously off the ground.
- Hold on to 5-6 breaths.
- Exhale now and come back to normal position
This asana helps to maintain a longer erection and beat ED, reduce premature ejaculation, and achieve longer orgasm.
- Lay down with your stomach
- As you inhale, hold your feet and lift up your body.
- Hold the position for 15-20 seconds
- Slightly move down while exhaling