Description Of BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES
Budecort 1 MG Respules is a corticosteroid which is used to relieve swelling in conditions like asthma and inflammatory bowel illness. Use with caution in the patients with liver disease. Wash your mouth after inhaling this pills to prevent infections.
BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES Chemical Name
BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES Manufactured
Uses of BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
What is BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES?
- Mild to moderate active crohn’s disease
- Maintenance of clinical remission of mild to moderate crohn’s illness
How BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES working
Budecort 1 mg Respules 2 ml is a sex hormone. It prevents the cells in the lungs and breathing passages from releasing chemical messengers that reason inflammation (swelling) of the airways. This widens the airways and makes breathing easier.
HOW TO USE BUDECORT RESPULES
Use this pills in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Twist off the top of the respule/transpule and compress all the liquid into the nebulizer. It should be used right away after opening.
BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES Dosage
Adult: PO- Inflammatory bowel illness Active: 9 mg/day, up to 8 week. Maintenance: 6 mg once everyday, up to 3 months. Inhalation Asthma As metered dose inhaler: 400 mcg/day in 2 split (up) doses, up to 1.6 mg/day in severe cases. Maintenance: 200-400 mcg/day.
Adverse effects Of BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES
- figure as a Whole: Allergic reaction, chest pain, fatigue, flu-like disorder external ear infection and infection.
- Respiratory: Respiratory Infection, abnormal breathing sound, swelling of nose and cough.
- Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of stomach/intestine, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Eye and ENT: Ear infection and swelling /infection of eye.
- Blood: Nosebleed and bruising.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, infections, diabetes, increased eye pressure, high blood pressure, weak bones, stomach ulcer, who are taking other medications, bleeding problems, cataracts, or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Storage Conditions for BUDECORT 1 MG RESPULES
Store it at space temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.