Description Of BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS
Budecort 200 MCG Rotacap is a corticosteroid which is used to relieve swelling in conditions like asthma and inflammatory bowel disease. Use with caution in the patients with liver disease. Wash your mouth after inhaling this pills to prevent infections.
BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS Chemical Name
BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS Manufactured
Uses of BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
What is BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS?
- Mild to moderate active crohn’s disease
- Maintenance of clinical remission of mild to moderate crohn’s illness
- Budecort Forte Rotacap pills may also be used for purposes not listed here.
How BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS working
Budecort 200 Rotacap is a steroid. It prevents the cells in the lungs and breathing passages from releasing chemical messengers that reason inflammation (swelling) of the airways. This widens the airways and makes breathing easier.
HOW TO USE BUDECORT ROTACAP
Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Check the label for directions before use. Place the pills at the base of rotahaler, not in the mouthpiece. Twist the mouthpiece totally until your hear a click and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for up to 10 seconds. If some powder rest in the rotahaler repeat the process.
BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS Dosage
If you miss a dose of Budecort 200 MCG Rotacap, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s nearly time for your next shot, skip the missed dose. Do not twice your dose to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency healthcheck treatment or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Adverse effects Of BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS
- Body as a Whole: Allergic reaction, chest pain, fatigue, flu-like untidiness external ear infection and infection.
- Respiratory: Respiratory Infection, abnormal breathing sound, swelling of nose and cough.
- Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of stomach/intestine, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Eye and ENT: Ear infection and swelling/infection of eye.
Special Precautions And relative, Warnings Of BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, infections, diabetes, increased eye pressure, high blood pressure, weak bones, stomach ulcer, who are taking other medications, bleeding problems, cataracts, or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Patient may develop with extreme tiredness or weakness, if it is so consult with your MD.
Storage Conditions for BUDECORT 200 MCG ROTACAPS
Store it at space temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.