Description Of CARDIVAS 12.5 MG
Cardivas 12.5 MG pills is an antihypertensive medicine which is used to lower the lifeblood pressure and also used to treat heart failure.This medicine is not recommended for children and in patients with diabetes and lung disease.
CARDIVAS 12.5 MG Chemical Name
CARDIVAS 12.5 MG Manufactured
Sun Pharma Laboratories Ltd
Uses of CARDIVAS 12.5 MG
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
What is CARDIVAS 12.5 MG?
Cardivas 12.5 Tablet is a prescription medicine that is used to treat mild to severe long-term heart failure, heart disease following a heart attack and high blood pressure. Cardivas 12.5 works by slowing the heart rate and relaxing the blood vessels thus improve blood flow and lowers blood pressure.
HOW TO USE CARDIVAS 12.5 MG TABLET
Take this pills in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Cardivas 12.5 Tablet is to be taken with food.
How CARDIVAS 12.5 MG working
Cardivas 12.5 Tablet is an alpha and beta blocker. It works by slowing down the heart rate and relaxing lifeblood vessels which makes the heart more efficient at pumping lifeblood around the figure.
CARDIVAS 12.5 MG Dosage
If you miss a dose of Cardivas 12.5 MG pills , take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it’s nearly time for your next dose, skip the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the MD in case of an overdose.
Adverse effects Of CARDIVAS 12.5 MG
- Weight gain
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Increased sweating
- Back pain
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Loss of strength
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of CARDIVAS 12.5 MG
- Cardivas 12.5 MG pills should be used with caution in the patients with lung illness who do not respond to other antihypertensives. Start with the lowest possible dose and growth the dose based on the clinical condition.
- It is advised to not indulge in certain sports while consuming this medicine.
- Cardivas 12.5 MG pills should be administered with caution in patients with increased thyroid levels
- Cardivas 12.5 MG pills is given with caution in the patients who are scheduled for a major surgery. An anesthetic agent with small negative inotropic activity should be selected to minimize the result on the heart
Storage Conditions for CARDIVAS 12.5 MG
Store below 30°C.keep away from children.