Description Of Careprost Eye Drop (With Brush)
Careprost Eye Drop is used for treating ocular hypertension or increased pressure in the eye and open-angle glaucoma. It comes in the form of eye drops. This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any ingredient of Careprost Eye Drop. Careprost Eye Drop is included in a class of medications called prostaglandin analogs.
Careprost Eye Drop Chemical Name
Careprost Eye Drop Manufacturer
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Uses of Careprost Eye Drop
Careprost Eye Drop is used in the nursing of glaucoma and ocular hypertension.
What is Careprost Eye Drop?
Careprost Eye Drop is used for Lengthening eyelashes, Glaucoma, Ocular hypertension, and other situation. this drop contains Bimatoprost as an active ingredient.
How Careprost Eye Drop working?
this drop is a prostaglandin analogue. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humour, thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
How is Careprost Eye Drop used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician Check the label for directions before use. Hold the eyedropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the tablet inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
Careprost Eye Drop Indications
Use this medicine exactly as prescribed. Do not manage in larger or smaller amounts than advised/prescribed. Consult the health care physician if you experience any undesirable side effects. Ensure that the treatment course is completed.
- Careprost Eye Drop
- Careprost Plus Eye Drop
Contraindication Of Careprost Eye Drop
- Hypersensitivity to Careprost Eye Drop is a contraindication. In addition, Careprost Eye Drop should not be used if you have subsequent conditions:
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Absent eye lens
- Inflammation of the iris
Adverse effects Of Careprost Eye Drop
- Stinging in the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Burning eyes
Precautions And Warnings
Careprost Eye Drop may be insecure to use during pregnancy. Animal studies have shown adverse equipment on the fetus, however, there is limited human course. The benefits from use in pregnant women may be avowable despite the risk. Please consult your doctor.
this drop helps lower high pressure in the eye and impair the risk of vision loss.
You should store you this drop in a cool place where the temperature stays below 25°C and always replace the top of the bottle to prevent vice.
- What a great online pharmacyWhat a great online pharmacy! Always good service, quick shipping.
- Carepost is the Best!I ordered Carepost after a friend referred me to Genericday The results are amazing. The product is much more affordable with the same results of the popular beauty brand. My lashes are long and beautiful. I am happy that price is not preventing me from having beautiful eye lashes like the movie stars. Thanks!
- Great companyGreat company! Fast shipping A+