Caverta 50 mg
Caverta 50 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body.
Caverta 50 mg
Description Of Caverta 50 mg
Caverta 50 MG Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. It is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Caverta 50 mg Chemical Name
Caverta 50 mg Manufacturer
- Sun Pharma
Uses of Caverta 50 mg
Caverta 50mg Tablet is used for erectile dysfunction.
What is Caverta 50 mg?
Caverta 50 MG Tablet is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to relax as well as dilate the blood vessels in the body. It helps to increase the flow of blood in certain parts of the body. This medication can be used for treating erectile dysfunction among men. It also treats pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), and eventually improves the exercising capacity in men as well as women. It can be taken orally or injected in the body by your doctor.
Caverta 50 MG Tablet helps the muscles that are found around your blood vessel’s walls to relax, thus increasing the blood flow to specific areas of your body. It is also used for treating erectile dysfunctions in men. The reason could be impotence or the inability to keep or get an erection. Apart from that, it can be also used for improving the exercising ability in adults suffering from pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). This phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (PDE5) relaxes and dilates your blood vessels that are present in your lungs, thus improving your exercising ability.
How Caverta 50 mg working
Caverta 50 MG Tablet acts by relaxing the smooth muscles in the corpus cavernosum, which results in an increased inflow of blood. Thus, it enhances the erectile function. It also relaxes the muscles of lungs and decreases the blood pressure.
How is Caverta 50 mg used?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Tablet is to be taken with food.
Caverta 50 mg Indications
Take this Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Caverta 50 mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Contraindication Of Caverta 50 mg
Adverse effects Of Caverta 50 mg
- nasal congestion and
- blurring of vision.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of Caverta 50 mg
- Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to Caverta 50 mg Tablet or similar drugs.
- Seek doctor’s advice before using any other drug or herbal products while on Caverta 50mg Tablet.
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Be cautious while using Caverta 50 mg Tablet if you have any kidney or liver impairment.
- Do not use Caverta 50 mg Tablet medicine if you are suffering from bleeding disorders.
- Do not use Sildenafil citrate medicine if you are suffering from blood disorders such as sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia and multiple myeloma.
- Keep the medication out of reach of children.
You are advised not to use Caverta 50 mg Tablet if
- it has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- the foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Storage Conditions for Caverta 50 mg
- Store at room temprature.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep all medicine to safe place, where the reach out of childrens and pets.