Description Of FORACORT FORTE INHALER
Foracort Forte Inhaler is widely used for behave toward asthma. It may be used in combination with other long-term pills. It is also used for preventing breathing problems caused by exercise. It is also used for long-term management of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Foracort Forte Inhaler is a long-acting beta-agonist bronchodilator. It widens the airways in the lungs which in turn helps you breathe more easily.
FORACORT FORTE INHALER Chemical Name
- Formoterol (12mcg)
- Budesonide (400mcg)
FORACORT FORTE INHALER Manufactured
Uses of FORACORT FORTE INHALER
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
What is FORACORT FORTE INHALER?
- Prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm
- Mild to moderate active crohn’s disease
- Maintenance of clinical remission of mild to moderate crohn’s illness
How FORACORT FORTE INHALER working
Foracort Forte Inhaler is a attachment of two pills: Formoterol and Budesonide.Formoterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which toil by comfortable the strength in the airways and widens the airways.Budesonide is a steroid. It toil by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that reason inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
FORACORT FORTE INHALER Dosage
The missed dose should be inhaled as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is aforehand time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra pills to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical nursing or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Adverse effects Of FORACORT FORTE INHALER
- figure as a Whole: Allergic reaction, chest pain, fatigue, flu-like untidiness external ear epidemic and infection.
- Respiratory: Respiratory Infection, abnormal breathing sound, inflammation of nose and cough.
- Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of stomach/intestine, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of FORACORT FORTE INHALER
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, infections, diabetes, increased eye pressure, high blood pressure, weak bones, stomach ulcer, who are taking other medications, bleeding problems, cataracts, or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Patient may develop with extreme fatigue or weakness, if it is so consult with your MD.
Storage Conditions for FORACORT FORTE INHALER
Store it at space temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.