Description Of HANSEPRAN 100 MG
Hansepran medicine is used for nursing of lepromatous leprosy, Leprosy, nursing of borderline lepromatous leprosy, nursing of mid-borderline leprosy, nursing of erythema nodosum leprosum and other conditions. Hansepran medicine may also be used for purposes not listed in this pills guide.Hansepran Capsule contains Clofazimine as an active ingredient.Hansepran pills toil by having bacteriostatic and mildly bactericidal effect on Mycobacterium leprae.
HANSEPRAN 100 MG Chemical Name
HANSEPRAN 100 MG Manufactured
Uses of HANSEPRAN 100 MG
- Treatment of lepromatous leprosy
- Treatment of borderline lepromatous leprosy
- Treatment of mid-borderline leprosy
- Treatment of erythema nodosum leprosum
What is HANSEPRAN 100 MG?
Hansepran 100 medicine is an antibacterial agent used along with other pills in the nursing of leprosy, a long-term infection yield by Mycobacterium leprae or Mycobacterium lepromatosis. This infection is characterized by the loss of parts of extremities due to repeated injuries or unnoticed wounds.
How HANSEPRAN 100 MG working
Hansepran 100 medicine stops the growth of bacteria in the body.
Adverse effects Of HANSEPRAN 100 MG
- Skin discoloration
- Abdominal pain
- Discoloration of skin
- Dry skin rash
- Corneal pigmentation
- Tear discoloration
- Feces discoloration
- Sweat discoloration
Special Precautions And relative Warnings Of HANSEPRAN 100 MG
- Adherence to treatment therapy is important
- Avoid driving if experiencing visual acuity and headache
- Clofazimine must be used in combination with Rifampicin and Dapsone for the treatment of leprosy
- Discoloration of the skin is reversible
Storage Conditions for BUDESAL HANSEPRAN 100 MG
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.