Description Of HANSEPRAN 50 MG
Hansepran pills is used for nursing of lepromatous leprosy, Leprosy, nursing of borderline lepromatous leprosy, nursing of mid-borderline leprosy, nursing of erythema nodosum leprosum and other conditions.Hansepran pills may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicine guide.Hansepran Capsule contains Clofazimine as an active ingredient.Hansepran medicine toil by having bacteriostatic and mildly bactericidal effect on Mycobacterium leprae.
HANSEPRAN 50 MG Chemical Name
HANSEPRAN 50 MG Manufactured
Uses of HANSEPRAN 50 MG
- Treatment of lepromatous leprosy
- Treatment of borderline lepromatous leprosy
- Treatment of mid-borderline leprosy
- Treatment of erythema nodosum leprosum
What is HANSEPRAN 50 MG?
Hansepran 50 medicine is an antibacterial agent used along with other pills in the nursing of leprosy, a long-term infection bring about by Mycobacterium leprae or Mycobacterium lepromatosis. This infection is characterized by the loss of parts of extremities due to repeated injuries or unnoticed wounds.
How HANSEPRAN 50 MG working
Hansepran 50 pills stops the growth of bacteria in the body.
Adverse effects Of HANSEPRAN 50 MG
- Skin discoloration
- Abdominal pain
- Discoloration of skin
- Dry skin rash
- Tear discoloration
- Feces discoloration
- Sweat discoloration
Special Precautions And relative Warnings Of HANSEPRAN 50 MG
- Avoid driving if experiencing visual acuity and headache
- Clofazimine must be used in combination with Rifampicin and Dapsone for the treatment of leprosy
- Discoloration of the skin is reversible
- Gastrointestinal disturbance is a common side effect
Storage Conditions for BUDESAL HANSEPRAN 50 MG
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.