Description Of Just Tears Eye Drop
Carboxymethyl cellulose, which is the main ingredient of Just Tears Eye Drop is obtained from cellulose and is used for the relief of burning, itching, the ventilate of eyes caused right to dryness or exposure to the sun or the wind.
Just Tears Eye Drop Chemical Name
Just Tears Eye Drop Manufacturer
Sunways Pvt. Ltd.
Uses of Just Tears Eye Drop
Just Tears Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eyes. It is used as a lubricant to relive irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun.
What is Just Tears Eye Drop?
Just Tears Eye Drop is used for Eye discomfort due to dryness, Eye irritation, Water sanitation, Burning of eyes and other conditions. Just Tears Eye Drops may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicament guide.
How Just Tears Eye Drop working?
Just Tears Eye Drop is a lubricant. It works similar to natural tears and supplies temporary relief from burning and discomfort right to dryness of the eye.
How is Just Tears Eye Drop used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician. Check the label for directions before use. capture the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the tablet inside the lower eyelid.
Just Tears Eye Drop Indications
This tablet should be applied with caution subsequent all the instructions present on the label. Wash your hands before use and take suitable precautionary measures to prevent contamination of the container.
- Just Tears Lubricant Eye Drop
- Just Tears 1% Liquigel Eye Drop
- Just Tears Eye Ointment
Contraindication Of Just Tears Eye Drop
- Hypersensitivity to Just this drop is a contraindication. In addition, Just Tears Eye Drop should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic reaction
- Blurred vision
- Eye irritation
- Eye itching
- Eye pain
- Foreign body sensation in eyes
Precautions And Warnings
- Pregnancy - This tablet can be used by pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding - This tablet can be used by breastfeeding women.
- External use - This tablet should be used for external applications alone. Internal consumption can lead to harmful side effects.
- Blurring of vision - This tablet can cause temporary blurring of vision and hence you should repetend from driving or using heavy machinery immediately after applying it.
Store tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze tablet unless needed by package introduce. Keep tablet away from seed and pets.