Description Of Moisol Eye Drop
- Moisol Eye Drop is a synthetic polymer used as an eye drop. It is used for the nursing of dry eyes. It is also used to relieve irritated eyes.
- Moisol Eye Drop Chemical Name
Moisol Eye Drop Manufacturer
Uses of Moisol Eye Drop
Moisol Eye Drop is used in the treatment of dry eyes.
What is Moisol Eye Drop?
Moisol Eye Drop is used for Eye examinations and surgeries, Infrequent blinking, Extended use of computer screen or television, Burning, Irritation and discomfort of dry eye conditions, Blood and fluid loss, Eczema, Foot fungus, Cold sores, Skin diseases, Ulcerating sores and other conditions.
How Moisol Eye Drop working?
Moisol Eye Drop is a lubricant. It works similar to natural tears and provides provisions relief from burning and discomfort suitable to dryness of the eye.
How is Moisol Eye Drop used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician. Check the label for directions before use. capture the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the tablet inside the lower eyelid.
Moisol Eye Drop Indications
Strictly follow the instructions on the label and take Moisol Eye Drop only as directed. Drink plenty of water to avoid kidney damage. Do not take more than what is prescribed or share this medication with other people. It is advised that you inform the doctor about all the medicines or herbal products that you are using and about all your medical conditions before taking this medicine.
- Moisol Eye Drop
- Moisol Z Eye Drop
- Moisol R Injection
- Moisol Injection
Contraindication Of Moisol Eye Drop
- Hypersensitivity to Moisol Eye Drop is a contraindication. In addition, Moisol Eye Drop should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- AV Block
- Allergic reactions
- Contact with mouth
- Skin erythema
- Acute renal failure
Precautions And Warnings
- Your doctor has prescribed Moisol Eye Drop to treat dry eye disease.
- It stabilizes the natural tear film and maintains urgent lubrication so your eyes don’t get dry and irritated. May require long-term use.
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye for about 1 minute immediately after instilling the plunge.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medicament in the same eye to avoid dilution.
Store Moisol Eye Drop at room temperature & avoid direct exposure to heat & sunlight.