Description Of MOXIF 400 MG
Moxif 400 MG Tablet is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that is used to treat a variety of bacterial infections such as bronchitis, pneumonia, intraabdominal infections, etc. This medicine should be used with caution in the elderly population since it increases the risk of tendinitis and tendon rupture. It is not recommended for use in patients less than 18 years of age.
MOXIF 400 MG Chemical Name
MOXIF 400 MG Manufacturer
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Uses of MOXIF 400 MG
- Skin and Structure Infection
- Intra-abdominal Infections
What is MOXIF 400 MG?
Moxif Tablet is used for Respiratory tract infections, Eye infections, Female genital tract infection, Skin infection, Community acquired pneumonia, Abdominal infections, Chronic bronchitis and other conditions. Moxif Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicament guide.
Moxif Tablet contains Moxifloxacin as an active ingredient.
Moxif Tablet works by inhibiting enzymes involved in DNA processes.
How MOXIF 400 MG working
Moxif 400 Tablet is an antibiotic. It construction by stopping the action of a bacterial enzyme called DNA-gyrase. This prevents the bacterial cells from dividing and repairing, thereby killing them.
MOXIF 400 MG Dosage
The missed dose should be taken as soon as eventual. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is already time for your next specific dose. Do not use extra drug to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the health care physician in case of an overdose.
Adverse effects Of MOXIF 400 MG
- Swelling of eyes and lips
- Abnormal blood counts
- Cardiac complications characterized by an abnormal electrocardiogram in individuals with low levels of potassium
- Taste disorders
- Severe infections due to resistant bacteria or fungi
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of MOXIF 400 MG
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Do not breastfeed your baby while taking this medication
- Do not crush, break or chew tablets
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in help
- Wash your hands before using the eye drops
Storage Conditions for MOXIF 400 MG
Store medicine at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze drug unless needed by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.