Description Of MyHep All
My Hep 400 mg pills is an antiviral medicine used in the nursing of chronic hepatitis C infection. It is also used in patients with liver cancer and hepatitis C infection who are planning to have a liver transfer. This medicine minimizes the chance of recurrence of the infection after the transplantation. My Hep 400 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in patients with a known history of hepatitis B infection.
MyHep All Chemical Name
Sofosbuvir (400mg) + Velpatasvir (100mg)
MyHep All Manufacturer
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Uses of MyHep All
MyHep All medicine is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
What is MyHep All?
Mylan Pharmaceutical Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir are used to pleasure chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral epizootic of the liver.It may occasionally be used including another antiviral drug (ribavirin).
How MyHep All working
MyHep All pills is a combination of two antiviral tablet: Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir. They toil by lowering the amount of hepatitis C virus in the figure and removing the virus from the lifeblood over a period of time.
How is MyHep All used?
Take this pills in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. MyHep All pills may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a secure time.
MyHep All Indications
Myhep all is a substrate of P-gp and breast cancer resistance protein In combination ofMyhep All with P-gp inducers like rifampicin, st. johns wort leads to causes reduction of plasma concentration of Myhep All which may reduce therapeutic effect of Myhep All Myhep All concurrently used with gastric pH regulating drugs like any antacids, proton pump inhibitors & H2 antagonist receptors causes depletion of effect of concentration of Velpatasvir Myhep All combination with amiodarone causes serious bradycardia symptomatically Concomitant of digoxin and Myhep All leads to produce elevating the serum centralization of digoxin.
MyHep All Dosage
If a dose of My Hep 400 mg Tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Do not twice the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical nursing or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Contraindication Of MyHep All
Adverse effects Of MyHep All
- Increased creatinine kinase
- Increased lipase
- HBV reactivation
- Bradycardia caused by concomitant with amiodarone
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of MyHep All
- MyHep All drug is possibly secure to use during pregnancy.Animal studies have shown low or no reverse result on the foetus, however, there are cramped person studies. Please consult your doctor.
- MyHep All medicine is probably safe to use during lactation. Limited person data suggests that the medicine does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
- HBV reactivation occurs after the treatment, in patients who are having HBV/HCV co infection
- Bradycardia occurs during concurrent use of amiodarone
- Renal impairment
- Hepatic impairment
- In combination with ribavirin causes fetal harm
Storage Conditions for MyHep All
You should store your MyHep All beneath 25°C in a cool dead place.
- Excellent product and serviceI have placed multiple orders with Genericday. Everything arrives in perfect shape and remarkably fast. My last order required that I place a telephone call to their offices in New Delhi. I was stunned by the professionalism and politeness of their staff. If only customer service agents based in the USA were this sharp. Order with confidence from these fine people. I can't recommend them enough.
- It was really easy to order and I got ..It was really easy to order and I got my medication quickly! I was so surprised because I ordered from a different online company which took several months and phone calls before I got my medication.