Description Of RESTECLIN 250 MG
Resteclin tablet is used for Skin infection, Bacterial infection, Infection of the respiratory tract, Swollen lymph nodes, Fever, Gas-gangrene, Urinary tract infection, Swollen lymph glands, Diarrhea, Febrility, and other conditions. Resteclin Capsule may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicament guide.
Resteclin Capsule contains Tetracycline as an active ingredient.
Resteclin Capsule works by inhibiting the promotion and multiplication of bacteria.
RESTECLIN 250 MG Chemical Name
RESTECLIN 250 MG Manufacturer
Uses of RESTECLIN 250 MG
- Chlamydia Infection
- Rickettsial Infection
What is RESTECLIN 250 MG?
Resteclin 250 MG Tablet is an antibiotic which is used in the nursing of infections in the lungs, reproductive organs, and cholera. This medicine may cause teeth discoloration in the children. It may increase the risk of sunburns when exposed to sunlight.
How RESTECLIN 250 MG working
Resteclin 250 Capsule is an antibiotic. It stops bacterial promotion by preventing the synthesis of essential proteins needed by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
RESTECLIN 250 MG Dosage
The missed dose should be taken as soon as feasible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it's already time for your next specific dose.
Seek emergency medical treatment or contact the health care physician in case of overdose.
Adverse effects Of RESTECLIN 250 MG
- Allergic reactions
- Visual disturbances
- Superinfection causing soreness of tongue
- Itching of skin
- Inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth
- Permanent visual loss
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of RESTECLIN 250 MG
- Avoid exposure to sunlight
- Consult a doctor if intolerant to sucrose or lactose
- Consult the doctor if you are having liver and kidney disorder, myasthenia gravis or systemic lupus erythematosus
- Do not take iron and calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking this medicine
- Do not take it with milk, milk-containing reproducible or food derived from milk
Storage Conditions for RESTECLIN 250 MG
Store tablet at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze drug unless needed by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.