Description Of SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP
Seroflo Rotacap is used for Asthma, Shortness of breath, Coughing, Lung diseases, Bronchospasm, Breathlessness during exercise, Management of the nasal indication of perennial nonallergic rhinitis (nasal), Treatment of asthma (oral inhalation), Relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatose (topical) and other conditions. Seroflo Rotacap Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Seroflo Rotacap Tablet contains Fluticasone and Salmeterol as active ingredients.
SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP Chemical Name
- Salmeterol (50mcg)
- Fluticasone Propionate (100mcg)
SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP Manufactured
Uses of SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP
- Shortness of breath
- Lung diseases
- Breathlessness during exercise
- Management of the nasal indication of perennial nonallergic rhinitis (nasal)
- Treatment of asthma (oral inhalation)
What is SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP?
Seroflo 100 Rotacaps is a combination medicine used to relieve symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, coughing, etc.caused by asthma. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 4 years of age. This pills is used only for the maintenance nursing of asthma and is not useful for treating an acute, severe attack.
How SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP working
Seroflo 100 Rotacaps is a combination of two pills : Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate.Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which toil by
comfortable the muscles in the airways and widens the airways. Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid. It works by stopping the release of certain chemical messengers that reason inflammation (swelling) of the airways. Together, they make breathing easier.
Adverse effects Of SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP
- Fast heart rate
- Feeling shaky
- Shaking hands
- Inability to sleep
- Low potassium levels in blood
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP
- Avoid exposure to chickenpox or measles (Nasal)
- Avoid exposure to chickenpox or measles (Oral inhalation)
- Avoid spraying this manufacture in eyes and mouth (Nasal)
- Avoid use in kids due to side effect of reduced growth (Nasal)
- Avoid use in pediatric patients (Topical)
- Consult a doctor if you are allergic to it
Storage Conditions for SEROFLO 100 ROTACAP
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.