Tadarise 20 mg
Tadarise 20 mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis.
Tadarise 20 mg
Description Of Tadarise 20 mg
Tadarise 20 mg tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise tablets 20 mg relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise 20 mg tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
Tadarise 20 mg Chemical Name
Tadarise 20 mg Manufacturer
- Sunrise Remedies
Uses of Tadarise 20 mg
- Erectile Dysfuntion
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
What is Tadarise 20 mg?
Tadarise 20 mg Tadalafil is a drug for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction if and when its use is allowed virtually every man achieve erection quality and thus enjoy better sexual intercourse. Tadarise 20 mg may work up to 36 hours, it is much longer than other products. For this reason is often called “weekend tablet”. With prolonged exposure to Tadarise 20 mg became the most prescribed drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Tadarise 20 mg contains a substance that stimulates blood circulation in the penis during sexual stimulation which leads to an erection. Tadarise 20 mg works already for about 30 minutes after use, and its effect lasts up to 36 hours. Tadarise 20 mg has become in recent years one of the most popular drugs to treat erectile dysfunction.
How Tadarise 20 mg working
The parent component in Tadarise is known for belonging to a group of medication called as phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Tadalafil in the classic pill form does the job by preventing an enzyme called as phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE5) from working too quickly. Later by controlling this enzyme, the pill further helps man for maintaining a stiffer erection post penile strokes appropriate flow of blood in the organ. Without even having any sort of sexual stimulation while planned lovemaking session, Tadalafil composed solution does not work positively.
How is Tadarise 20 mg used?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. This Tablet is to be taken with food.
Tadarise 20 mg Indications
Take this Tablet as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
Tadarise 20 mg Dosage
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. It can be skipped if it almost time for the next scheduled dose. This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the dose regimen is fixed.
Contact a doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected. You might require immediate medical attention if the overdose is severe.
Contraindication Of Tadarise 20 mg
Several medications interact with Tadarise and should either not be taken while you are taking product name or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that affect Tadarise: antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole,
- Drugs that are affected by Tadarise: non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Adverse effects Of Tadarise 20 mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of Tadarise 20 mg
You should not use Tadarise 20 mg tablets if you:
- are allergic to Tadarise or any ingredient in Tadarise tablets
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have liver or kidney disease
- have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), antifungals like itraconazole or ketaconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Storage Conditions for Tadarise 20 mg
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.