Description Of Tear Drops
this drop is used to relieve dry, irritated eyes. It keeps the eye humid protects it from infection and injury, and decreases dry eyes symptoms such as itching, burning, and feeling as if something is in the eye.
Tear Drops Chemical Name
Tear Drops Manufacturer
Allergan India Ltd.
Uses of Tear Drops
Tear Drops is used in the nursing of dry eyes. It is used as a lubricant to relive irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes or due to exposure of the eyes to wind or sun.
What is Tear Drops?
Carboxymethyl cellulose, which is the main ingredient of Refresh this drops is taken from cellulose and is used for the salience of burning, itching, the disclosure of eyes caused due to dryness or disclosure to the sun or the wind.
How is Tear Drops working?
Tear Drops is a lubricant. It works similar to natural tears and provides provisional relief from burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eye.
How is Tear Drops used?
Tear Drops is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician. Check the label for directions before use. capture the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the tablet inside the lower eyelid.
Tear Drops Indications
This medicine should be applied with caution subsequent all the instructions present on the label. Wash your hands before use and take suitable precautionary measures to prevent contamination of the container.
- Tear Drops
- Tears Plus Eye Drop
- Tears Naturale Forte Eye Drop
Contraindication Of Tear Drops
- Hypersensitivity to Tear Drops is a contraindication. In addition, Tear Dropss should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Visual disturbances
- Eye irritation
- Eye pain
Precautions And Warnings
- Pregnancy-This medicine can be used by pregnant women.
- Breast-feeding-This medicine can be used by breastfeeding women.
- External use-This tablet should be used for external applications alone. Internal consumption can lead to harmful side effects.
- Blurring of vision-This tablet can cause temporary blurring of vision and hence you should refrain from driving or using heavy machinery immediately after applying it.
Store Tear Drops at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F.