Description Of Xalatan Eye Drop
Xalatan is classified as an ophthalmic glaucoma agent and lowers pressure inside the eye by increasing the amount of fluid that drains from the eye.
this drops are help to treat certain types of glaucoma and other causes of high pressure inside the eye.
Xalatan Eye Drop Chemical Name
Xalatan Eye Drop Manufacturer
Uses of Xalatan Eye Drop
this drop is used in the nursing of ocular hypertension and glaucoma.
What is Xalatan Eye Drop?
this drop is a drop help for treating ocular hypertension and open-angle glaucoma. These drops are a prostaglandin analog. This medicine regulates the fluid drainage from the eye.
How Xalatan Eye Drop working
Xalatan 0.005% Eye Drop is a prostaglandin analog. It works by decreasing the production of aqueous humor, thereby lowering the increased eye pressure.
How is Xalatan Eye Drop used?
This medicine is for external use only. Take it in the dose and duration as advised by your health care physician. Check the label for directions before use. capture the dropper close to the eye without touching it. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the tablet inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off extra liquid.
Xalatan Eye Drop Indications
Drug interactions may change how your medicament work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible tablet interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your health care physician approval.
Xalatan 0.05% Eye Drop
Contraindication Of Xalatan Eye Drop
Whenever you take more than one medicine, or mix it with certain foods or beverages, you're at risk of a drug interaction.
- Stinging in the eyes
- Blurred vision
- Burning eyes.
Precautions And Warnings
- Xalatan 0.005% Eye Drop helps lower high pressure in the eye and reduces the risk of vision loss.
- For the best consequence, put one drop once a day in the evening/night in the affected eye(s).
- Apply pressure on the corner of the eye for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drop.
- Xalatan 0.005% Eye Drop may cause brown pigmentation of the iris which may be perpetual. Make sure to use within 4 weeks of starting the bottle.
- Wait for at least 5-10 minutes before delivering the next medicament in the same eye to avoid dilution.
Store at normal room temperature and also cold and dry place. Keep reach out from small kids and pets.