Description Of Xpreza 100mg Injection
Xpreza 100mg Injection impressively treats some types of blood problems, such as chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Considered an antineoplastic, Xpreza 100mg Injection prevents the growth and destroys abnormal cells that are found in the bone marrow.
Xpreza 100mg Injection Chemical Name
Xpreza 100mg Injection Manufacturer
Natco Pharma Ltd
Uses of Xpreza 100mg Injection
Xpreza 100mg Injection is used in the nursing of blood cancer.
What is Xpreza 100mg Injection?
Xpreza 100mg Injection is a chemotherapy medicine composition of Azacitidine, which is believed to work by helping your bone marrow grow normal blood cells so you will need fewer blood transfusions. Azacitidine also execute unusual blood cells that have grown too fast and do not work properly.
How Xpreza 100mg Injection working?
Xpreza 100mg Injection is an anticancer medication. It works by interfering with the promotion of genetic material (DNA and RNA) of the cancer cells in leukaemia. This kills the cancer cells and helps in normal maturation and growth of young blood cells in the bone marrow.
How is Xpreza 100mg Injection used?
Your health care physician or nurse will give you this drug. Kindly do not self administer.
Xpreza 100mg Injection Indications
This medicine is given in multiple cycles. It is important to receive the every specific dose and make a note of next scheduled dose. Close monitoring of blood cells counts and kidney function.
Xpreza 100mg Injection Dosage
Xpreza 100mg Injection
Contraindication Of Xpreza 100mg Injection
- Advanced Malignant Hepatic Tumors
- Xpreza for Injection is contraindicated in patients with advanced malignant hepatic tumors.
- Hypersensitivity to Xpreza or Mannitol
- Xpreza for Injection is contraindicated in patients with a known hypersensitivity to Xpreza or mannitol.
Adverse effects Of Xpreza 100mg Injection
- Decreased potassium level in blood
- Loss of appetite
- Decreased white blood cell count
Precautions And Warnings
Xpreza 100mg Injection is Insecure to use during pregnancy. There is positive Deposition of person fetal danger, but the benefit from use in pregnant female may be acceptable despite the insecurity, for instance in life-threatening condition Please consult your doctor.
Xpreza 100mg Injection is Insecure to use during lactation. Data suggests that the medicine may cause toxicity to the baby, or the mother is suffering from a condition in which breastfeeding is not advisable.
Xpreza 100mg Injection should be used with attention in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Xpreza 100mg Injection may be require. Please consult your doctor.
Xpreza 100mg Injection should be used with attention in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Xpreza 100mg Injection may be require. Please consult your doctor.
Store Xpreza 100mg Injection at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F). Keep this drug out of the reach of seed and away from pets.
- Excellent transactionEasy to order and product arrived during time period promised.
- I have been buying from GenericdayI have been buying from Genericday for a few years and every thing I have bought from them has been a smooth and satisfactory transaction. I receive my products before expected at a very reasonable rate. I recommend them to all my friends.