Description Of BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER
Budecort 100 MCG Inhaler is a corticosteroid which is used to relieve swelling in conditions like asthma and inflammatory bowel disease. Use with caution in the patients with liver disease. Wash your mouth after inhaling this pills to prevent infections.
BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER Chemical Name
BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER Manufactured
Uses of BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER
- Crohn's Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
What is BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER?
- Mild to moderate active crohn’s disease
- Maintenance of clinical remission of mild to moderate crohn’s illness
How BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER working
Budecort 100 Inhaler is a steroid. It prevents the cells in the lungs and inspiration transit from releasing chemical messengers that reason inflammation (swelling) of the airways.This widens the airways and makes breathing easier.
HOW TO USE BUDECORT INHALER
Check the label for directions before use. Shake the inhaler. While you are breathing in from mouth, press down on the inhaler one time to release the medicine and hold your breath for 10 seconds. Repeat until you have breathe the number of puffs as suggested by the MD .Afterwards, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water and spit it out.
BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER Dosage
Adult: PO- Inflammatory bowel illness Active: 9 mg/day, up to 8 week. Maintenance: 6 mg once everyday, up to 3 months. Inhalation Asthma As metered shot inhaler: 400 mcg/day in 2 divided shot, up to 1.6 mg/day in severe cases. Maintenance: 200-400 mcg/day.
Adverse effects Of BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER
- figure as a Whole: Allergic response , chest pain, fatigue, flu-like disorder external ear disease and infection.
- Respiratory: Respiratory Infection, abnormal breathing sound, swelling of nose and cough.
- Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of stomach/intestine, loss of appetite, vomiting, abdominal pain and diarrhea.
- Eye and ENT: Ear infection and swelling/infection of eye.
- Blood: Nosebleed and bruising.
- Skin : Rash, itching, redness and pimples.
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER
Caution should be exercised in patients with history of tuberculosis, infections, diabetes, increased eye pressure, high blood pressure, weak bones, stomach ulcer, who are taking other medications, bleeding problems, cataracts, or liver disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Patient may develop with extreme fatigue or weakness, if it is so consult with your MD.
Storage Conditions for BUDECORT 100 MCG INHALER
Store it at space temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container.