Description Of HALOVATE CREAM
- Halovate Cream is used for Corticosteroid -receptive to dermatoses, Skin itchiness, Red skin, little blisters, Allergies, Rashes, Skin burning, Skin itchiness, Corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses and other conditions.
- Halovate Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicine guide.
- Halovate Cream contains Halobetasol Topical as an active component.
- Halovate Cream toil by inducting phospholipase A2 inhibitory proteins.
HALOVATE CREAM Chemical Name
Halobetasol (0.05% w/w)
HALOVATE CREAM Manufactured3
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Uses of HALOVATE CREAM
- Corticosteroid -responsive dermatoses
- Skin itching
- Red skin
- Small blisters
- Skin inflammation
- Skin itchiness
What is HALOVATE CREAM?
Halovate Cream is a potent steroidal medication used to treat redness, itching, swelling, and irritation associated with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis, insect bites, and severe allergies.
How HALOVATE CREAM working
Halovate Cream is a steroid. It toil by blocking the manufacture of certain chemical courier (prostaglandins) that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
HALOVATE CREAM Dosage
Apply the missed dose as soon as you think of. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for the next scheduled application. Do not use extra pills to make up for the missed dose.
An overdose of this medicine is not likely to cause severe symptoms. However, ingestion of this medicine may cause harm and immediate medical intervention may be required.
Adverse effects Of HALOVATE CREAM
- Stinging, burning or itching at the application area
- Burning or itching
- Skin rash
- Dry skin
- Skin atrophy
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of HALOVATE CREAM
- do not cover or bandage the treated area
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your MD before using this pills on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your work force before and after applying Halovate Cream. Clean and dry the skin area to be use.
- do not wash the use area after Immediate applying Halovate Cream. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your MD.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of pills to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this drug in your eyes or nose or lips.
Storage Conditions for BUDESAL HALOVATE CREAM
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.