Description Of KARVOL PLUS
Karvol Plus Capsule is used for Common cold, Blockage in nasal passages, Cough, Airway mucus hypersecretion, Cold sores, Asthma, Back pain, Pain in shoulder joint, Respiratory tract diseases, Pain and other conditions. Karvol Plus PILLS may also be used for purposes not listed in this MEDICINE guide.
Karvol Plus Capsule contains Camphor, Chlorothymol, Eucalyptol, Menthol and Terpineol as active ingredients.
Karvol Plus pillsworks by temporarily relieving minor pain; lowering the histamine H1 and muscarinic M3 receptor-mediated bronchoconstriction; subdue the mitochondrial respiration; operate the activities of hepatic enzymes; relieving symptoms caused due to nasal congestion; affecting the signals in the brain that , device cough reflex; killing the sensitive bacteria
Uses of KARVOL PLUS
- To use, simply snip off one end of the medicine
- Pour the liquid contents onto a piece of fabric, such as a handkerchief, tissue, or bedcovers and inhale.
- When used to treat children or infants, ensure the fabric used is totally out of reach
- Or, put a few drops of karvol in a moisture
- Verb inhaler with water.
- Let steam come out of inhaler apparatus and you can also inhale the karvol vapor .
How Karvol Plus Capsule works?
Karvol Plus works by lowering the histamine H1, muscarinic MG receptor-mediated bronchoconstriction, temporarily relieving minor pain, suppressing the mitochondrial respiration; relieves symptoms caused due to nasal congestion; killing the sensitive bacteria, and triggering the activities of hepatic enzymes.
KARVOL PLUS Dosage
Discussing the pre-existing diseases, allergies, medications and other medical conditions with the doctor is important so they can adjust the dose or prescribe a substitute drug for the patient’s specific medical condition. The doctor sets the dosage, the frequency, and duration of the treatment.
Adverse effects Of KARVOL PLUS
- Nasal irritation
- Dryness in the nasal cavity
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of KARVOL PLUS
- Avoid consumption of alcohol as it will impair their vision and reason dizziness.
- They Can take this drug while breastfeeding only if a doctor prescribes it .
- Consult a gynaecologist if they are planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- The doctor will also set the dosage, frequency, and the duration of the treatment which is to be strictly followed.
Storage Conditions for KARVOL PLUS
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light.