Description Of SEROFLO 50 INHALER
Seroflo 50 Inhaler Tablet is used for Asthma, Cough, Shortness of breath, Coughing, Lung diseases, Bronchospasm, Breathlessness during exercise, Management of the nasal manifestation of perennial nonallergic rhinitis (nasal), Treatment of asthma (oral inhalation), Relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatose (topical) and other conditions. Seroflo 50 Inhaler Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
SEROFLO 50 INHALER Chemical Name
- Salmeterol (25mcg)
- Fluticasone Propionate (50mcg)
SEROFLO 50 INHALER Manufactured
Uses of SEROFLO 50 INHALER
- Shortness of breath
- Lung diseases
- Breathlessness during exercise
- Management of the nasal indication of perennial nonallergic rhinitis (nasal)
What is SEROFLO 50 INHALER?
Fluticasone propionate (50 mcg) + Salmeterol (25 mcg) is a attachment pills used to relieve indication such as gruffness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, coughing, etc.caused by asthma. This medicine is not recommended for use in patients less than 4 years of age. This pills is used only for the maintenance nursing of asthma and is not useful for treating an acute, severe attack.
How SEROFLO 50 INHALER working
Seroflo 50 Inhaler is a combination of two medicines: Salmeterol and Fluticasone Propionate. Salmeterol is a long-acting bronchodilator which toil by comfortable the muscles in the airways and widens the airways.Fluticasone Propionate is a steroid.
SEROFLO 50 INHALER Dosage
The missed dose should be inhaled as soon as possible. It is advisable to skip the missed dose if it is aforehand time for your next scheduled dose. Do not use extra pills to make up for the missed dose.
Seek emergency medical nursing or contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
Adverse effects Of SEROFLO 50 INHALER
- Blurred vision
- Frequent urination
- Runny Nose
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of SEROFLO 50 INHALER
- Avoid exposure to chickenpox or measles (Nasal)
- Avoid exposure to chickenpox or measles (Oral inhalation)
- Avoid spraying this reproducible in eyes and mouth (Nasal)
- Consult a doctor if you are allergic to it
- Consult a doctor if you have arrhythmias, hyperthyroidism, hypertension or myocardial insufficiency
- Contact doctor if experiencing change in vision (Nasal)
Storage Conditions for SEROFLO 50 INHALER
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.