Description Of Sifasi 5000 iu
person chorionic gonadotropin, which is the main ingredient of Hucog 10000 iu Injection, is receive from the eutherian cells of pregnant female and is used to treat sterility in female and male. It is also used to treat delayed puberty issues in children.
Sifasi 5000 iu Chemical Name
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
Sifasi 5000 iu Manufacturer
Serum Institute Of India Ltd.
Uses of Sifasi 5000 iu
Sifasi 5000 iu Injection is used in the treatment of women infertility and men hypogonadism.
What is Sifasi 5000 iu?
Sifasi 5000 iu Injection is used for Induction of ovulation, Gonadotropin-releasing hormone deficiency, One or both of the testes fail to descend from the abdomen into the scrotum and other conditions. Sifasi 5000 iu Injection may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicine guide.
How Sifasi 5000 iu working?
In women , Sifasi 5000 iu Injection helps to develop eggs in the ovaries. In males, it encourage the testes to produce men hormone such as testosterone.
How is Sifasi 5000 iu used?
Your doctor or nurse will give you this pills . Kindly do not self administer.
Sifasi 5000 iu Indications
Take Sifasi 5000 iu Injection as instructed by the MD. It is advised to take this pills under the supervision of your MD or a trained healthcare vocational.
Sifasi 5000 iu Dosage
- Sifasi HP 5000 IU Injection
- Sifasi HP 2000 IU Injection
- Sifasi HP 10000 IU Injection
- Sifasi 5000 IU Injection
- Sifasi 10000 IU Injection
Contraindication Of Sifasi 5000 iu
- Hypersensitivity to Sifasi 5000 iu inoculation is a contraindication. In addition, Sifasi 5000 iu Injection should not be used if you have the next conditions:
- Allergic reactions
- Precocious puberty
- Prostate cancer
Adverse effects Of Sifasi 5000 iu
- Stomach pain
- Pelvic pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Rapid weight gain
- Allergic skin reaction
- Injection site pain
Special Precautions And relative Warnings Of Sifasi 5000 iu
Pregnancy - Use of this pills in pregnant female is not recommended.
Breast-feeding - Use of this pills by female who are breastfeeding is not recommended unless absolutely obligatory.
Ovarian cyst - This medicine should not be used by women having an ovarian cyst or enlargement of the ovary. The symptoms could get complicated and could lead to a rupture in some reason.
Excessive vaginal bleeding - This pills should not be used in female who are experiencing abnormal vaginal bleeding due to undetermined reason.
Test to determine secure of use - It is advised to both male and female should undergo suitable tests to determine the secure of use of this pills.
Multiple birth - Use of this pills can cause multiple births. You should discuss the insecurity of Multifarious births, ectopic pregnancy or other difficulty with the MD before therapy with this pills is initiated.
Storage Conditions for Sifasi 5000 iu
Store pills at room temperature, away from hot and direct light. Do not freeze pills unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Very pleasedI was nervous at first as the package was coming from so far away. I have had issues with other companies in the past. However, I was always kept informed of where my package was and it was delivered in a very timely manner, the correspondence was fantastic and I am extremely pleased.
- I've always been happy with…I've always been happy with Genericday Their customer service, products and price are 5 stars from me.