Supatret Gel 0.04%
Supatret Gel 0.04% is prescribed to patients with severe acne problems. The drug effectively treats acne and reduces the amount of pimples that tend to develop, while healing pimples that have already developed on the body.
Supatret Gel 0.04%
Description Of Supatret Gel 0.04%
Supatret Gel 0.04% is prescribed to patients with severe acne problems. The drug effectively treats acne and reduces the amount of pimples that tend to develop, while healing pimples that have already developed on the body. The group of medicines that the drug belongs to is known as retinoids. The drug affects skin cell growth in the body regulating the amount of pimples that crop up.
Supatret Gel 0.04% Chemical Name
Supatret Gel 0.04% Manufacturer
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Uses of Supatret Gel 0.04%
Supatret Gel 0.04% is used in the treatment of acne.
What is Supatret Gel 0.04%?
Supatret Gel 0.04% is used for Acne, Dry, Rough patches and tiny bumps on skin, Bacterial infections of skin, Wrinkles, Acne vulgaris, Skin and skin structure infections and other conditions. Supatret Gel 0.04% contains Clindamycin Topical and Tretinoin Topical as active ingredients.
How Supatret Gel 0.04% working?
Supatret Gel 0.04% is a form of vitamin A. When applied on scalp, it works by promoting the growth of hair follicles, thereby stimulating hair growth. When used on skin, it reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin and helps keep your pores open.
How is Supatret Gel 0.04% used?
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
Supatret Gel 0.04% Indications
Use Supatret Gel 0.04% as instructed by the doctor. The topical form should not be taken by mouth or applied into eyes or open wounds. All usage instructions mentioned on the label or package insert should be followed. Apply the medicine is right quantities for the prescribed duration of time.
Supatret Gel 0.04% Dosage
- Supatret C
- Supatret Gel 0.04%
Contraindication Of Supatret Gel 0.04%
Hypersensitivity to Supatret Gel 0.04% is a contraindication. In addition, Supatret Gel 0.04% should not be used if you have the following conditions:
Adverse effects Of Supatret Gel 0.04%
- Skin irritation
- Burning or tingling sensation of skin
- Red spots on skin
- Peeling and blistering of skin
- Patchy appearance of skin
- Photosensitivity of skin
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Fever with body pain
- Dry mucous membrane
- Blood cell disorder
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dizziness and fainting
- Coffee colored vomit
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of Supatret Gel 0.04%
- Seek doctor’s advice before taking any other drug or herbal products while on Supatret Gel 0.04%
- Do not exceed the dose more than what is prescribed.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery if Supatret Gel 0.04% causes dizziness or blurred vision.
- Inform your doctor if you have rapid swelling of lips, throat and tongue.
- Do not stop using the medication abruptly unless instructed by the doctor. Suddenly stopping the medication may cause the illness to return.
You are advised not to use Supatret Gel 0.04% if:
- It has passed the expiry date of the medicine printed on the pack.
- The foil or packaging is torn or shows signs of tampering or there is discolouration.
Storage Conditions for Supatret Gel 0.04%
Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.