Description Of TENOVATE CREAM
Tenovate Cream is used for Inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses, Psoriasis, Redness, Itching, Dryness and swelling of skin, Redness, Itching, Dryness and swelling of scalp, Corticosteroid -responsive dermatoses, Inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid responsive dermatoses and other conditions. Tenovate Cream may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.Tenovate Cream works by activating the phospholipase A2 inhibitory proteins.
TENOVATE CREAM Chemical Name
Clobetasol (0.05% w/w)
TENOVATE CREAM Manufactured
Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Uses of TENOVATE CREAM
- Redness, itching, dryness and swelling of skin
- Redness, itching, dryness and swelling of scalp
- Corticosteroid -responsive dermatoses
What is TENOVATE CREAM?
Tenovate Cream is used to reduce the itching and inflammation in scalp and skin infections. This medicine should be applied as instructed by your doctor. Do not use beyond the prescribed date due to increase in the risk of infections.
How TENOVATE CREAM working
Tenovate Cream is a steroid. It toil by blocking the production of certain chemical courier that make the skin red, swollen and itchy.
Adverse effects Of TENOVATE CREAM
- Numbness of fingers
- Skin atrophy
Special Precautions And Related Warnings Of TENOVATE CREAM
- perioral dermatitis
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your MD before using this pills on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Tenovate Cream. Clean and dried the skin area to be treated.
Storage Conditions for BUDESAL TENOVATE CREAM
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light.