Description Of THROMBOPHOB GEL
Thrombophob Gel is used for Superficial thrombophlebitis, Blood clots in the veins, Thrombophlebitis, Bruising due to blood clots, Superficial thrombosis, Blood clots in lung, Pain of the veins and other conditions. Thrombophob Gel may also be used for purposes not listed in this medicine guide.
THROMBOPHOB GEL Chemical Name
THROMBOPHOB GEL Manufactured
Uses of THROMBOPHOB GEL
- Superficial thrombophlebitis
- Blood clots in the veins
- Bruising due to blood clots
- Superficial thrombosis
- Blood clots in lung
- Pain of the veins
HOW TO USE THROMBOPHOB GEL?
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as advised by your MD. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the pretentious area and apply the gel. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the insincere area.
How THROMBOPHOB GEL working
- Thrombophob Gel is an anticoagulant. It penetrates into the diseased tissue immediately upon application without leaving residues or degreasing the skin. This helps in strengthening and supporting the connective tissues, thus alleviating pain and speeding up healing.
- Side Effects
- Skin Rashes
- Burning sensation on the skin
- Rough patches on the skin strength also show up during the course of Thrombophob
relative warnings/ Precautions - When to Avoid Thrombophob ?
Consulting a doctor is important before one uses the gel on open wounds, broken or dry skin, or sunburnt areas as it might cause skin irritation or a burning sensation. Make sure the area is clean to be treated with water and dried with a clean towel. Apply a thin layer of the drug onto the affected area, but do not pile it up.
Check the expiry date on the package before buying the gel. Do not use the product if it is expired.
Storage Conditions for BUDESAL THROMBOPHOB GEL
Store pills at space temperature, away from heat and direct light.