Do Dry Fruits Treat Erectile Dysfunction? Ultimate guide
Dry fruits are signature gifts during festivals, marriages, and any other occasion.
They are celebrated as one of the most exchanged presents among families, friends, and relatives.
There’s got to be reasons behind such exchanges, and their medicinal potencies prove it.
One of the notable uses of dry fruits is that they might pose an affirming effect on erectile dysfunction.
Let’s check the variety of dry fruits and their impact on erectile dysfunction.
- Cashew nuts: Cashew nuts are known to possess Zinc. Zinc is an essential element which enhances the blood flow in the various parts of the body. It also delivers a massive blood influx in the sexual organs which make sex an exciting experience.
- Almonds: Akin to cashew nuts, almonds are ladened with zinc. Again, Zinc has proved its vitality in managing cardiovascular activities. It’s observed that people with the excellent cardiovascular condition are less prone to erectile dysfunction.
- Peanuts: Peanuts are a rich source of L-arginine. L-arginine is a vital chemical which produces nitric oxide in the body. The higher percentage of nitric oxide contributes to better blood flow by dilating the blood vessels. As the blood vessels in the penis get dilated, they have more area to conduct blood through them which cause an erection.
- Walnuts: Loaded with two crucial therapeutic chemicals— Omega 6 fatty acids and L-arginine— Walnut makes way for the production of nitric oxide in the body. The nitric oxide is a potential vasodilator which inflates the cross-section of blood vessels by relaxing the muscle walls in them. The widened arteries in the penis carry more blood than the ED-stuck penis.
- Pistachio: It’s one of the healthiest dry fruits which has multitudinous benefits in the body. It’s been clinically tested that it improves the heart condition by enhancing cardiovascular activities. It’s also a probable anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant which better the condition of blood vessels (nerves) and command them to carry more blood in the penis.
- Coconut: A lot of people don’t know that coconut belongs to dry fruit class, a dry seed, and a dry nut at the same time. Its medicinal properties are as intriguing as its nature. Through the centuries, coconut water has been used for balancing the body’s electrolytes. The balanced electrolyte boosts the cardiovascular consequences which further amplifies the blood flow in the penis— an essential action for attenuating ED.
- Palm dates: Adding palm dates in a regular diet may help men with several sexual conditions like the poor quality and quantity of sperm, low libido, and impotence. Palm dates are brimmed with particular amino acids which expand the blood vessels in the genitals. The genitals get the larger area which invites better blood flow for an erection. It also strengthens the fertility and catalyzes the production of sex hormones.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds are as medicinally-impressive as any of the above-mentioned dry fruit. Pumpkin seeds are crammed with Zinc and L-arginine. Again Zinc has been associated with sexual functions and improved sperm production whereas L-arginine is a competent protein which lays the manufacturing of nitric oxide in the body— the chemical requisite for fantastic blood circulation in the genitals.
- Watermelon seeds: It’s been a while since doctors relate watermelon with the herbal viagra; however, watermelon seeds are as advantageous as the parent fruit. It has an amino acid better known as Citrulline. Citrulline has been often termed as a vasodilator which relaxes the smooth muscles of the blood vessels in the penis and leads to a much longer erection.
In my opinion, there’s no better remedy for erectile dysfunction than natural means such as the stated dry fruits; however; there’s no fixed time for correction.
Since these natural modes of medication are steady to react, you may like to resort to drugs such as sildenafil-rich Fildena or Tadalafil-stuffed Tadalista.